LiveWhale is a framework atop which we’ve built a CMS designed for higher education. Besides being friendly, easy-to-use, and extremely powerful, it’s also flexible and customizable. (Yeah, that’s how we roll.)
What Happens Here?
If you’d like to make customizations or want to integrate other developers’ work into your LiveWhale, you’re in the right spot — this is what our developer website is all about.
- giving you a place to give us great new features you want to see in the software through the software roadmap;
- read through the documentation so that you can create your own custom modules or change the way LiveWhale works for you;
- contribute modules and content to this website, for the benefit of the entire community;
- keep up to date on the technologies we employ; and,
- check out the garden for LiveWhale modules you can use for yourself.
About This Website
This site is a responsive design atop LiveWhale (of course), utilizes jQuery, Underscore and Backbone for the Github integration and includes code highlighting and table extras to give you the tools to explain what you need to the LiveWhale developer community. (Of course it does.)