In this example, I will be demonstrating how you can replace a label in your Events form, such as “Contact info” with a new label using the onOutput() handler.
- 1. Go to ./livewhale/client/modules/
- 2. Create a new directory (ex., custom_events)
- 3. Create a new file titled, private.application.custom_events.php
- 4. Insert the code below. You can limit the string replacement by group as instructed in the code segment, just replace the group in the code segment. Else, you can remove the if statement to perform the change across all groups.
- 5. Go to your LiveWhale login screen to activate the change. If you are already logged in, log out and re-login.